Do you know what makes a woman stand out from the crowd? Whether it’s your sense of dress, your approach to health, your way of building a career, or your way of building relationships, there’s a way to tell if you’re a girl or a girl! Read on for the 10 characteristics that separate women from girls. This article attempts to explain these features at some length for the benefit of readers. Readers can make use of these explanations while handling them.
1. Girls in their quest to look good and current, blindly follow market trends. On the other hand, women have their own sense of dress. They look for dresses that make them look and feel good.
2. To look slim, girls go on fad diets without worrying about the consequences that follow. As women mature, they know how to eat healthy, as they have developed a way to keep fit.
3. Due to the rush of blood running through their veins, girls try to exercise sporadically and expect great results. Women, on the other hand, know from experience that slow and steady always wins the race. Therefore, they exercise slowly and steadily without worrying about faster results.
4. Girls look for people with supernatural instincts to fall in love with. Mature women, on the other hand, know that they have to work in society by establishing lasting relationships. Therefore, they enter into relationship with the spouses they chose.
5. Young girls try hard to get people’s attention. Women don’t have to do anything out of line, as they automatically receive care wherever they are.
6. Girls try to buy whatever fabric is on the market in the name of trendy fashion. In contrast, women build a solid wardrobe of classics that fit their body well. Hence, women have cloths for any occasion to look great.
7. Girls have long forgotten to smile and make others smile. This is in stark contrast to women who have a sense of good humor.
8. Girls follow the patriarchy of society and family. Through experience, women have learned to champion the cause in which they strongly believe.
9. Girls only read romantic literature that borders on vulgarity and sexuality. Mature women would like to explore all genres of literature to broaden their horizon of knowledge.
10. Girls want to go everywhere with someone, especially their boyfriends. On the other hand, women enjoy solitary time when they have enough time for introspection. Besides, they would also like to spend some quality time with their spouses and children.